Deadline: 31 May 2017
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is currently open for applications and invites professionals from around the world to receive fellowships to study at one of the Rotary Peace Centers.
Through academic training, practice, and global networking opportunities, the Rotary Peace Centers program develops leaders who become catalysts for peace and conflict prevention and resolution. These fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
In just over a decade, the Rotary Peace Centers have trained more than 1,000 fellows for careers in peacebuilding. Many of them are serving as leaders at international organizations or have started their own foundations.
Types for Program
- Master’s degree programs: Last 15 to 24 months and require a practical internship of two to three months during the academic break.
- Professional development certificate program: For experienced professionals and lasts three months with two to three weeks of field study.
Peace fellowship applicants must meet these requirements:
- Proficiency in English; a second language is strongly recommended
- Demonstrated commitment to international understanding and peace
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Rotary Peace Fellowship.