The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program is a two-year appointment designed to support young investigators at a pivotal time in their careers. Each scholar will become part of a global network of leading researchers pursuing answers to some of the most difficult challenges facing the world today. They will have the opportunity to be mentored by a senior researcher, to network within a community of top-tier research leaders, and to form new collaborations with colleagues from diverse disciplines. Training in leadership and communication will position scholars as leaders and agents of change within academia and beyond.
- $100,000 CDN in undesignated research support
- A two-year appointment to a CIFAR research Program
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training
- Applicants can be from anywhere in the world, but must hold a PhD or equivalent degree and be within five years of their first-time academic appointment.
- Scholar’s research must align with the themes of an eligible CIFAR research program
DEADLINE: May 23 2017
To apply and for more information visit here