The Reuters Institute is seeking applications for Thomson Reuters Foundation Fellowship, founded in 1983, offering an opportunity for experienced journalists wishing to undertake research projects on a variety of subjects.
The Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism offers fully funded Fellowships to well established mid-career journalists from throughout the world.
- Fellows receive a modest living allowance of £1,500 per month.
- Awards may include travel expenses (including air travel economy class) and a modest living allowance. This arrangement is subject to variation.
- Spouses and partners (including with dependents) are welcome but under no circumstances will the Fellowship Programme pay the travel or living costs of visiting spouses or dependents.
- Mid-career journalists from any country in the world are eligible.
- Applicants must have a minimum of five years’ experience in any branch of journalism and demonstrate sufficient proficiency in English to be able to participate fully in the life of the Programme and write a research paper in English of publishable quality.
- Applications from freelance journalists are also accepted; however they must be working journalists who plan to work as journalists after the Fellowship.
DEADLINE: January 31 2017
To apply and for more information visit here