The Woodrow Wilson Centre invites scholars, practitioners, journalists and public intellectuals to take part in its flagship international fellowship Program. The Centre awards approximately 15-20 residential fellowships each year. The Woodrow Wilson International Centre for scholars aims to unite the world of ideas to the world of policy by supporting pre-eminent scholarship and linking that scholarship to issues of concern to officials in Washington.
- The awards will also include a round trip travel for fellows. If the spouses and/or dependent children will reside with the fellow for the entire fellowship period, money for their travel will also be included
- In addition to stipends and travel allowances, the Centre provides 75 percent health insurance premiums for fellows who elect center coverage and for their accompanying family members.
Application is open to:
- Citizens or permanent residents from any country.
- Academic candidates holding a Ph.D. (Ph.D. must be received by the application deadline of October 1)
- Practitioners or policy makers with an equivalent level of professional achievement
- Candidates with English proficiency, as the center is designed to encourage the exchange of ideas among its fellows.
DEADLINE: October 1 2016
To apply and for more information visit here