From June 16-30, the Mandela Washington Fellowship will host up to 1,000 young African Leaders. Fellows will travel to US University and college campuses for six-week Academic and leadership institutes in one of three tracks: Business and Entrepreneurship, Civic Leadership, or public Management.
- There is no fee to apply to the Mandela Washington Fellowship. If you are selected for the fellowship, the U.S government will cover all participant costs.
- Financial provisions provided by the U.S government will include Visa support, Round trip travel from Fellow’s home city to the US and domestic US travel required by the program
- A six-week academic and leadership institute
- Concluding summit in Washington DC
- Accident and sickness benefit plan
Fellowship is open to young African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should be between the ages of 25 and 35 at the time of application submission, although exceptional applicants younger than 25 will be considered
- Are not US citizens or permanent residents of the United States
DEADLINE: October 26 2016
To apply and for more information visit here