Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve
access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Reporting to: Corporate Services Coordinator
Duration of contract: 2 years (renewable)
Probationary period: 6 months
About this Role
- The main purpose of this role is to support the Corporate Services Coordinator for the smooth running of the Support Office’s Administrative functions and the Country Programme at large through the delivery of pristine client services to our clients at the Front Office of MSION’s Support Office.
- The Client Service Executive shall undertake all receptionist, front office management and clerical duties at the front desk of our Support Office.
Receiving Clients & Guests, Team Support and Information Management:
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints; escalating as appropriate
- Check, sort and forward emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and related accounts
- Keep updated records and files (surface and electronic files)
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Provide overall office administrative support systems
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments and projects.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive correspondences, packages etc, distribute and manage records of same
- Prepare outgoing correspondences by drafting mails, securing parcels etc.
Travel and Logistics Support:
- Support in organising travel arrangements for team members and external consultants, including booking flights (best quotes/routes) and arranging visas, itineraries and accommodation.
- Provide logistics support to MSION’s guests.
- Support in coordinating events/meetings/conferences (room bookings, refreshments, preparation of agenda and other documentation, minute taking and distribution, assisting with PowerPoint presentations).
- Support in coordinating visits of team members from other MSI Country Programmes
- Maintain attendance and movement records for team members.
General Administrative Support:
- Ensures that meeting rooms for receiving clients and guests are well kept and usage managed to avoid prolonged stay of clients/guests at the front office
- Coordinate team members to ensure that guests are promptly attended to
- Drive the overall Client Service objective of MSION
- Maintain and Improve the Standard of all Client Service Touch Points (front offices, websites, mails & correspondence, telephone interactions and Physical appearance of staff)
- Develop, monitor and improve on feedback/complaints procedures for clients use.
- Conduct regular surveys involving Internal and external customers
- Identify, recommend and facilitate regular trainings for all Staff, on Customer service.
- Undertake other reasonable duties, as requested by the Corporate Services Coordinator or directed by Management
- Work with the CSC to develop and document all Client Service procedures, policies and standards for MSION
- Establish Key Performance Indicators for measuring level of service delivery, whilst evaluating and monitoring same
- A university Degree completed with a grade not less than Second Class.
- Evidence of Professional qualifications/trainings and affiliations will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in same or related role
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in team co-ordination or administrative role for a large team
- Experience in working with statistical and financial data (Desirable)
- Experience in IT troubleshooting (Desirable)
- Experience in organisation of events/workshops
- Ability to manage conflicting demands of a large team
- Ability to prioritise own workload, Results orientated
- Ability to handle a steep learning curve and work as part of a team
- Attitude, Motivation & Orientation
- Enthusiastic, positive, determined
- Able to work on own initiative
- Able to prioritise tasks, Calm under pressure and Flexible
- Sound judgement, Proactive
- Able to work in a culturally diverse environment
- General interest in development and/or reproductive health issues (Desirable)
- Strong commitment to the vision and mission of MSION/MSI
- Experience of working for an international organisation (Desirable)
- Excellent IT skills, including Advanced Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent English, written and spoken, Highly developed communication skills
- Ability to manage a heavy and fluctuating workload
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and suitability statement as a single attachment to: email@example.com
Application Deadline Date
Friday, 17th March, 2017.