Deadline: 2 December 2016
The Evan Cornish Foundation (ECF) is currently seeking proposals for its grants programme with an aim to strengthen the most marginalised and promote human rights around the world.
The Evan Cornish Foundation is a grant making charitable organisation, established to provide support in order to make a significant difference to the quality of people’s lives.
The Foundation support charities, not-for-profits and Community Interest Companies working in the UK and overseas in the following areas:
- Human Rights
- Social and Economic Inequality
- Criminal Justice System
- Elderly People
- Refugees and Asylum Seekers
Trustees do not make grants in excess of £5,000 on first time applications.
- The Trustees will consider applications from UK for projects which meet the aims of the Foundation.
- International applicants must have a registered UK office – we do not offer direct support to overseas charities.
- Foundation prioritises applications which:
- Promote tolerance and equality for women
- Combat human rights violations
How to Apply
Interested applicants must register themselves in order to apply.
Eligible Country: UK
For more information, please visit Evan Cornish Foundation Grants.