Vacancy for Clinical Services Manager, (Abuja)
Pathfinder International, as Sub-Recipient (SR) has signed a grant for the period ending December 2017 with the Principal Recipient (PR), Family Health International (FHI360) funded by the Global Fund. Pathfinder will support comprehensive HIV services in areas, namely Anti-Retroviral Treatment (ART), Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission (PMTCT) programming, HIV Counseling and Testing (HCT), and Integration of HIV and TB with Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) services in Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Jigawa, Katsina and Gombe States.
The Job holder will be responsible for providing technical support and managerial oversight and coordination for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDS care and treatment, TB and SRH working clinicians and health facility based site terms to implement care and treatment services .H/She will allso serves as resource for the evaluation of ongoing Adult and Pediatric treatment programs, and subsequent development of new and/or expanded programs for the care and treatment of HIV/AIDS in infants, children, and teenagers.
- Participate in the development and review of training curricula for site staff on clinical management of HIV/AIDS
- Assist to develop work plans and activities in concordance with the Government of Nigeria’s stipulated guidelines/standards at all healthcare facilities supported by the organization and ensure effective implementation of the work plan
- Provide mentoring and hands-on supervision to state staff, serve as a resource for service delivery evaluation and assure compliance to all regulatory and funding agencies.
- Provide technical support for development of Quality Improvement and Assurance evaluations.
- Develop and refine program materials such as clinical guidelines, protocols, algorithms, drug formularies and training materials
- Coordinate with other relevant ATM activities implemented at national and state levels
- Review reports from the states, collate, compile and document for timely submission of reports as required
- He/she will serve as a PI representative in attending official functions and meetings associated with clinical HIV/AIDS events.
- Responsible for leading the formulation and articulation of Risk Management philosophy, emphasizing risk tolerance levels/stance and threshold points for various elements of risk
- Fellowship or Advanced Degree in Medicine
- At least 7years of cognate experience, 4 years of which must be at senior-level
- Ability to demonstrate thorough knowledge of the current principles and techniques surrounding the management of ATM services
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of financial and operational systems of HIV clinical programming
- Familiarity with standards and federal/state regulations affecting HIV programming
- Working knowledge of Global Fund policies, public sector health care system, donor agencies, NGOs and CBOs is required
- Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Fluency in both written and spoken English Language
- Ability to speak Hausa language an advantage.