Health Education and Empowerment Initiative (HEDEN) is a Non-Governmental Organization working in the areas of Maternal and Child Health, HIV/AIDS, Youth Development, Health and Education, Sanitation and Hygiene, Community Development.
Thus we wish to employ the services of dedicated, serious-minded Program Officer to join our team and work on her development programmes at the grassroots.
- OND, Diploma or NCE in any of the following courses: Physical and Health Education, Social Work, Community Development, Adult Education or other related fields.
- At least 1 year of direct involvement in community development work.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing in English Language and have a high proficiency in the use of computer, particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate in the local language/s will be an added advantage.
Note: Candidates must be resident in Ijoko, Arepo, Oyero, Ntabo , Gasline, and environs.
- General office management
- Assisting on programs implementation
- Liaising with the organization’s beneficiaries
- Prepare periodic status report of program activities
- General filing and arrangement of reports and documents
- Represent the organization in workshops and seminars on topics related to the mission of HEDEN as directed by the Executive Director.
- Carry out any other functions that may be directed by the Executive Director or any other person acting on his behalf.
Method of application
Interested candidate should submit their CV and cover letter by hand to:
The Executive Director,
Health Education and Empowerment Initiative (HEDEN)
No 7, Henry Close, Arepo, Ijoko.
Ogun state (By SOJ bus stop or De-Bright College)
Through Email to: email@example.com within 2 weeks of this advert.
Deadline for application is March 30, 2017.